Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Time to Cook!


So recently I've decided to start this blog because I realized that I have a love for flavors and creativity when it comes to food. Monday, on my birthday, I went to Perilla in the Village, run by the Top Chef Season 1 winner, Harold. I got to meet him and talk to him and it made me realize that if I put more heart into my food, I can really start to enjoy it. That is when I decided to do this blog. I'm going to start cooking different recipes, anywhere from fish to cupcakes and write about the preparation of it, the taste, and what I personally thought if it in all. I want to own a cupcake shop when I get older in Italy but I'm doing this to try out new things while I'm still in school and at home. I can't wait to get started!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment